Advanced and elegant website with a professional and responsive theme, intuitive and easy to manage blog registered on a custom domain address with an email account – name@YourDomain.com.
Journey Plan – the backbone of your Internet Presence
What is included in the plan:
- Advanced and elegant website with a blog – like the one you see now – nerdontour.net.
- Professional and responsive themes – choose the one you like.
- Handy mobile apps for iPhone, iPad or Android – create and manage all the content of your website on the go.
- Accept online payments from anyone – with PayPal or Stripe.
- Custom domain address – vide nerdontour.net
- Professional email account (G Suite) – it’s Gmail for business with your address: email@example.com
- Looks and works great on mobile, PC, tablets and any other device – like nerdontour.net.
- Direct link to your WhatsApp number – your customers can reach you even if they don’t have your contact saved.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) – get more customers with your easy-to-find website.
- All-inclusive security (SSL certificate, two-factor authentication) – your website has a green padlock and secure login to edit the content.
- Backups in the cloud – the text and pictures have multiple copies, so it’s easy to restore or move your content.
- Reliable and flexible web hosting – your website is always on, even if many users want to visit it at once.
- The website runs as fast as possible – it loads quickly and smoothly on any device and any network.
- Thousands of royalty free photos for your use – tell a better story with high-quality pictures.
- Easy to understand web statistics – understand where your customers are coming from and adjust the content.
- Google Maps/My Business complete profile – these minute details are highly important for anyone willing to come to your physical location.
- Unlimited podcast hosting – the Next Big Thing is audio content and having enough space to share it globally is crucial to achieving the best results.
- Multiple languages integration – each post and page can have several versions in different languages.
- Email newsletter – build your list and deliver the message directly to your customers.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) – your posts are loading instantly on mobile, even on slow networks and old devices.
- Landing page – your theme can include an appealing homepage to showcase your offer – like on nerdontour.net.
- Complete social media profiles – your Internet presence should be consistent in every corner of the web. I’m helping you to achieve that.
- 13 GB for your content – you have plenty of space to share your stories, pictures, documents and files.
- Direct support from a fellow tour specialist – over ten years experience both in tourism and web design helps me understand the set of challenges and apply the right solutions in our everyday work.
Terms and conditions
I, Piotrek Bodera run a company called Nerd on Tour LTD, that offers all-in-one Internet solutions. The company closely cooperates with other online services, therefore I use the form “we”. We are honoured to work with you. In particular, we want you to own a professional website, where you can showcase your expertise and reach customers. The service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your website as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your website.
The base price is in US dollars, but for your convenience, the following currencies are also supported: PLN, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, AUD.
$50 US Dollars per month
Choose your currency:
Yearly – two months for free
$500 US Dollars per year – you save $100!
Choose your currency:
Minimal and elegant website with a professional and responsive theme, online payments, custom domain address and email account (name@YourDomain.com).
Custom-made sophisticated website with a handpicked responsive theme, intuitive and easy to manage blog registered on a custom domain address with email accounts (name@YourDomain.com) plus any additional features by request.