The unique approach to solve technical problems in the travel industry. I’m Piotrek Bodera and my company Nerd on Tour LTD is providing proven, long-term solutions for individuals and companies.
For who is the travel tech consulting?
Online consulting is primarly offered for:
- tour operators
- travel agencies
- local guides
- tour manager / tour leaders
- digital nomads
- travel internet creators / content creators
- travel personalities
- travel brands
Internet prefers to use tags instead of exclusive labels and I myself as a digital native, don’t mind traversing into not-yet-named territories. So feel free to book a consulting session, even if you’re not involved in the travel industry.
What topics are covered?
It’s an hour long audio and/or video online session where I can help in the example topics:
- Setting up online payments with Stripe, WordPress and 3rd party services.
- Improving WordPress speed, infrastructure, and plugin selection.
- Auditing mobile-first compatibility of your app or website.
- Testing User Experience of your online service.
- Integrating automation of the apps you use with Zapier.
How does the consulting look like?
- Pay for one 1 hour session.
- Choose a time and date.
- Provide all the necessary details of your inquiry and choose how would you like to connect.
- Prepare login credentials, notes and questions, so we can perform the remote desktop session – if need.
- We connect over the platform of your choice – i.e. Google Hangouts, Zoom, Skype, etc.
- I say what I do and do what I say – so every step is clear and easy to note down.
- After the session, I send an email summary with links or comments on what and how was performed.
Please keep in mind that depending on your current setup you may need to buy a better web hosting or 3rd party services. As part of the consulting, I can advise what and where should be done while optimizing overall costs.